This morning I woke up everyone at 6:30! Way more early then my had-been 8am wake-up calls! But the sun just couldn't wait! Here I am eating cheerios...letting daddy know I am alllllll better and back to my happy, adventurous, laughing self!
Tuesday, September 8, 2009
Feeling back to ME the morning after...
Well, last night was a bit scary. I experienced the Aruba ER! After dinner, dessert, walk on the beach and nighttime bottle I woke mommy up and told her, in my own way, that something was wrong. She calls it blood curling screams. I call it communication. Mommy, Nana, Poppy and Auntie Kristy all tried to figure out what was wrong...it was my tummy sillies! I tried telling you by screaming in agony for 20 minutes. Really, adults. Mommy was really comforting and did the right thing by trying to get me to fill my tummy so I would throw up. And I did! My first time ever! WOW...that felt good. The Mariott staff was awesome and very helpful. We were at the ER a loooooong time, but I slept. After throwing up, my tummy was all fixed. My dinner did not agree with me! The doctors were all wonderful! I got home and slept more...well, like a baby!
This morning I woke up everyone at 6:30! Way more early then my had-been 8am wake-up calls! But the sun just couldn't wait! Here I am eating cheerios...letting daddy know I am alllllll better and back to my happy, adventurous, laughing self!
This morning I woke up everyone at 6:30! Way more early then my had-been 8am wake-up calls! But the sun just couldn't wait! Here I am eating cheerios...letting daddy know I am alllllll better and back to my happy, adventurous, laughing self!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Glad your tummy is better!
Post a Comment