skip to main | skip to sidebar

Corey James Saguinsin

Saturday, September 20, 2008

Mommy and Me

I was very cozy on mommy's lap. She was telling me all about the Naval Academy. Apparently she doesn't want to have to pay for college, so she wants me to get good grades and go there!
Posted by CJ at 2:37 PM

1 comment:

Charlotte Geary said...

I vote for the Air Force Academy! ;-)

September 30, 2008 at 5:37 PM

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • ►  2010 (21)
    • ►  May (4)
    • ►  April (3)
    • ►  March (1)
    • ►  February (8)
    • ►  January (5)
  • ►  2009 (174)
    • ►  December (3)
    • ►  November (3)
    • ►  October (16)
    • ►  September (12)
    • ►  August (22)
    • ►  July (10)
    • ►  June (6)
    • ►  May (8)
    • ►  April (15)
    • ►  March (21)
    • ►  February (17)
    • ►  January (41)
  • ▼  2008 (136)
    • ►  December (18)
    • ►  November (18)
    • ►  October (45)
    • ▼  September (21)
      • I'm trying to sleep people!
      • Smiling for Mommy and Daddy
      • Annapolis, MD
      • Where daddy was born
      • Mommy and Me
      • Grandma and Me
      • Go Ravens!
      • Holding Hands
      • I'm one month old!
      • Can I have the number for Parents Magazine please?
      • My many faces
      • My Ride on the Metro
      • Look Mom, Both Hands!
      • Little Monster
      • Farm Bureau Colleagues
      • Mommy and Daddy's Date
      • Out for a Walk
      • It's Been 2 Weeks and I'll Cry if I Want To
      • Sleepy Poppy
      • Out in the Sun
      • Josh
    • ►  August (34)

About Me

CJ
View my complete profile